Here is a quick 10-steps guide to start with BeeBole:
A few steps to add a customer, a project and log some hours with a comment:
- Click the top left Home icon
- Locate the module Add a customer. Type the name of the customer and click Add
- You get the page of the customer. Locate the module Projects. Click Add new project.
- Type the name of the project
- Click again the Home icon
- Locate Timesheet. Click the box: record your time on...
- Type the name of the project you just added a menu will pop-up, pick the project
- Pick a task (this can be removed/changed in settings)
- Enter the number of hours for a day, eg: 4
- Type in the note field a comment eg: my first note
Do more with BeeBole:
Or go to the home page
to enable budget tracking, billing of hours or configure reports.